Bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policies and an increasingly mobile workforce are changing how workers want (and need) to access corporate data… A file sharing solution is the obvious choice.
But if employees are using Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, or other consumer-grade file sync services, your company faces data leakage risks.
Do you know…
…which company files are in employees’ Dropbox folders?
…what to do when an employee’s Google Drive folder is compromised?
…what to do when employees suddenly leave with company files in their OneDrive folder?
…how long iCloud retains files and versions of files?
…what SugarSync is doing to guarantee the integrity of your data?
Enabling employees is important, but minimizing file theft is more important.
With Dropbox and other consumer-grade services, you have minimal administrative controls and oversight.
We do not recommend Dropbox and other consumer-grade solutions!
As your trusted IT service provider, we promise to work with you to minimize these risks and support your file access needs.
We understand that your employees need a file sync solution. We also understand that you need to audit and monitor the sharing activity to keep your business safe.
Premiere Share is the only cloud file sync service that we stand behind and guarantee. Premiere Share tracks all user activity, including adds, deletes, and changes, making it easy to download and restore any deleted files and previous versions. We are even able to supply an entire restore image on a USB drive, or preserve offline copies for evidence and compliance requirements.
Premiere Share provides file sync between PCs and mobile devices, Premiere Share empowers users to collaborate on files using Team SharesAnytime a file changes on a Team Share, users
will have access to the most recent version
and can be branded with your company name and logo, presenting a high-end, professional look to your clients.
- Share files
- Set expiration dates
- Track downloads
- Receive notifications
- Send messages
- Administrators can track all activity within their Teams and Users
- File syncing and access across all devices
- Cloud-enable existing file servers
- Team shares and temporary guest users
- Third-party file sharing and uploads
- Comprehensive usage reports
- 448-bit Blowfish encryption, on-device and in-transit
- 2-factor authentication
- Remote wipes of desktops and devices
- Custom retention period for deleted files and file revisions
- Granular user access and security controls
- Revised file backup
- Managed file sharing for internal and external parties
- Multiple folder backup (Documents, Desktop, Pictures, etc.)
- Continuous real-time backup
- Bandwidth throttling
- Branding for professional presentation to your clients